Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A week in Instagram





As always, here's what my life has looked like through the lens of Instagram. Again, please note my every effort to take less photos of my food.

P.S. - Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter!

1. Looking up at my zebra print umbrella on a rainy day.

2. Zebra print on zebra print! I just can't get enough.

3. The sky while driving into Silver Spring, Md. on Tuesday. Doesn't it look ominous?

4. I wasn't sure how these vanilla cupcake flavored goldfish were going to taste. Let me be honest. I ate the whole bag in two days. That good.

5. I couldn't help but notice these beautiful fall leaves while hanging out at my alma mater. I love the contrast of the red against the cloudless blue sky.

6. I seriously can't get enough of the fall leaves on my afternoon drives down Rt. 29. Gorgeous.

7. I'm currently reading a book on grammar, a trashy romance novel, a book meant for 16 year-olds, a marketing study on Trader Joe's, and Tina Fey's autobiography. Could my selection of books be any more eclectic?

8. I found all my old Beanie Baby trading cards while helping my mom get rid of stuff today. All I kept thinking was, "why did I ever want to buy so much junk?"


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...