Thursday, October 18, 2012

BAMF



Jacket: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Shirt: Tory Burch
Pants Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Belt: Gap

I've mentioned before how some of my outfits have "themes." (See Bohemian Chic, Parisienne Chic, and Catholic School Girl, for reference). Anyway, this is yet another ensemble that has a theme - BAMF. I think it's this leather jacket. Every time I wear it, I feel really cool. Lets be honest though, I'm the furthest thing from cool.

Also, this is yet another outfit that doesn't feel "me." I've always described my style to be preppy with a touch of glamour, and this is not exactly a preppy look! I guess that'd a good thing, though. Why should my style ever be defined by two distinct words? Here's to breaking the molds. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...