Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Black on Black



Shirt: Betsey Johnson
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: H&M

Black is really not my color. Although I don't mind wearing black jeans, black pencil skirts, or a black blazer every once in awhile, head-to-toe black is hardly my style. I like to think that I have a bright, bubbly, and loud personality, and wearing black just doesn't suit that. I am much happier wearing cheerful colors like yellow, aqua, and pink.

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that this outfit isn't me. And when you go into and interview, you want to wear something that show off your personality without being too over the top. I guess that's what I get for picking my outfit out the day of my interview (so not me)! Live and learn.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This actually looks really nice on you! At first I wan't sure about the shirt but it pairs nice this way!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...