Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DC Chillin'



Jacket: Betsey Johnson
Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer
Scarf: BCBG Max Azria
Pants: Michel Kors
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Bag: Coach

A little while ago, one of my good friends from college invited me to accompany her on a tour of the White House Gardens. Um, who would turn that down? Certainly not me, especially when I knew it was free! Regardless, I probably would have gone. I love spending the day in D.C.!

For the occasion, I decided to wear my traditional fall uniform: a knit sweater, scarf, skinny jeans, and riding boots. Not only is this ensemble super comfortable, it keeps me seriously warm while wandering around the city. Apparently, the rest of the 20-somethings in D.C. agreed - almost everyone was wearing the same thing I was in some variation. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...