Friday, October 19, 2012

Interview Style



Cardigan: Delia*s
Top: BCBG Max Azria
Skirt: BCBG Max Azria
Shoes: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Bracelets: Sergio Lub and Coach

In case you were curious, yes, I am still interviewing. At this point, I am have had 30 plus interviews. Crazy, right? I am truthfully exhausted from this entire experience, and cannot wait until it is over. A lot of the time, I just want to quit, but I know I can't. However, the other day one of my old professors gave me some good advice and said, "Treat every interview like it's the first one." It has reminded me to present my best self during every interview, no matter what.

Today I was off for an interview at an event management company in Frederick. For some reason, I am hellbent on not repeating an outfit that I have worn for an interview. Truthfully, this is one of those times when repeating an outfit would not matter since the interviewers wouldn't notice. Yet, I still am putting myself to the challenge. 

My approach for this ensemble was kind of like a mullet. Okay wait - hear me out first. Party on the top with a jewel-toned blouse and a zebra print cardigan; classic on the bottom with a basic black high-waisted skirt and pointy pumps. Make sense now? I think it turned out pretty well. This outfit definitely shows me personality, but is completely interview appropriate. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...