Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's October 3.



Shirt: Juicy Couture
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes Steve Madden
Bag: Coach
Earrings: Betsey Johnson

At this point, I'm sure your timeline and newsfeed have been taken over with statuses about Mean Girls. Lucky for you, you can't escape Mean Girls on my blog. That's because it's October 3. And on October 3, he asked me what day it was. Plus, on Wednesdays we wear pink! I couldn't not wear pink on this wonderful day.

Today's outfit is super simple. At this point, who hasn't worn a t-shirt and jeans together (answer: no one). However, I decided to post this on the blog anyway because I love Mean Girls too much.

To end this post, I thought I would share some of my favorite Mean Girls quotes. Your welcome in advance.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping."

"...And none for Gretchen Wieners."

"So you agree...you think you're really pretty?"

"You can't sit with us!"

"If you're from Africa...why are you white?"

And everyone's personal favorite,

"Boo, you whore!"
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...