Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nanny Style!



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Pants: Mavi
Shoes: Minnetonka
Earrings: gift

I hope you read the title of this post to the tune of "Gangam Style." If you didn't, something is seriously wrong with you. Or maybe you just live under a rock. Definitely one of the two.

For today's outfit, I decided to pick a couple of my favorite pieces out of my closet and see what happened. I was just nannying, so if the outfit was a total bust it was no big deal. Fortunately, I kind of like how the end result came out! Not only was this outfit super comfortable, it was perfect for all my roles as a nanny. Whether I was helping with homework, making snacks, or running around in the backyard, nothing about my ensemble stopped me from running around with the kids.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...