Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oktoberfest



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Eileen Fischer
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Kate Spade

Last weekend, I was up in Frederick to go to Oktoberfest with some of my friends from college. Although the event ended up being a bust, I was happy to enjoy the crisp fall weather and spend some time with my friends.

For the event, I wanted to wear some of my favorite fall essentials. Other than the sweater and scarf combination that I wore the other day, I can't think of anything more fall than a classic Ralph Lauren button-down, dark-rinse skinny jeans, and riding boots. To keep my outfit from being to stale, I added this chunky Kate Spade necklace. The cranberry, oxblood, and magenta baubles add the perfect pop to my ensemble. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...