Thursday, October 4, 2012

Peacock Feathers



Shirt: Single
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants Eileen Fischer
Shoes: Minnetonka
Bag: Coach
Earrings: gift

Have I ever talked about how much I love peacock feathers? Peacock feathers are so whimsical (which is not a word I would use to describe my style), and all the different hues in the plume look so pretty together. Plus, since there are so many different colors in feather, it makes it easy to find other pieces in my wardrobe that match. 

I was hesitant about trying on a blouse like this. Although I loved the print, I was unsure about the shape. I've never felt like I could pull of a shapeless pieces like this one, but I think this outfit turned out pretty well. I think it helps that I kept the rest of my outfit fitted; it keeps the rest of my ensemble from looking sloppy.

Also, can we talk about these peacock earrings? Are they the perfect match, or what? They might be too matchy-matchy for some people, but I like being that kind of person (for the most part). I've only worn them one other time prior to this outfit, and I don't know why! They are such fun earrings, and add a touch of hipster-bohemian chic. I've got to start pulling these out more often!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I also have a thing for peacock feathers. I have to restrain myself from buying too many things with them printed or literally part of an accessory. (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...