Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sequins and Leather



Jacket: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Dress: I.N.C
Shoes: Coach
Earrings: Betsey Johnson

Well, would you look at that. I'm wearing my black leather jacket yet again. I couldn't help myself! It's warm, soft, and it makes me look like a badass. I would say that's a win.

I wore this to one of the weirdest renditions of Jeckyl and Hyde that I have ever seen. Now, let me be clear, I have seen plenty of obscure and strange shows in the past 10 years. However, this show really took the cake. First of all, no one said anything the entire length of the show. I think that should explain it all.

Anyway, at least I looked good! I really like the combination of the sequins and the leather together. I would describe it as "glamorously tough." At the same time, it's such a simplistic pairing. Okay, well maybe not for most people. But for me, this is as simple as it gets. Jacket, dress, shoes, and I'm out the door!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OMG this outfit look amazing on you!! This outfit needs to repeat all the time, it's amazing!! I've wanted to try it but my leather jacket need some roughing up... inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...