Monday, October 8, 2012

The Epitome of Fall



Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky
Bag: Coach
Necklace: Claire*s

I love fall fashion. Who doesn't? After months of wearing strapless sundresses, sleeveless tanks, gladiator sandals, and short-shorts, something just feels so right about cozy fall clothing. To me, this outfit is the epitome of casual fall fashion. 

I want to give all credit to Pinterest for this post. You would think after being a fashion blogger for nearly three years, I would be able to come up with a simple ensemble such as this one on my own. But no, I'm simply just not capable of thinking of this kind of stuff. However, I can never turn away from an outfit that involves a faded chambray button-down. Paired with my minnie pants and brown leather riding boots, I don't think this outfit could portray fall any better if I had actually tried. 

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...