Friday, October 26, 2012

The Spy Who Loved Me and Gettin' Miss Piggy With It




The newest OPI collection, Skyfall is the first one that I've been excited about in awhile. Prior to this collection, the last one I was really excited about was OPI's collaboration with The Muppets. Since that one, I have found most of their collections to be bland and uninspiring. Maybe it's because all of these polishes looked shimmery. I can never resist glittery nail polish!

The first one I decided to try is "The Spy Who Loved Me". I would describe the color as a tomato red with red and gold shimmer.  I think this would be the perfect polish for the holidays! It reminds me of Christmastime and holly. As with most OPI polishes, this has a great application. All you need is two coats for full coverage, but I went with three just to be sure.

And because I can never just do one solid color, I decided to use OPI's "Gettin' Miss Piggy With It", for my ring fingers. Although it takes five or six coats to get fully opaque, I think the red and silver glitter is a pretty complement.

My overall impression of the Skyfall collection so far? I love it! I think the colors are different, but still pretty and wearable. I can't wait until I can get my hands on "Goldeneye"! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...