Monday, October 1, 2012

Unintentional Team Spirit



Shirt: Juicy Couture
Pants Naf Naf
Shoes: Anne Klein
Scarf Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Bag: Coach

Last Friday, my mom and I both had the day off work. We decided to spend it shopping, of course.

Anyway, I needed a casual ensemble for all the running around and trying on we were going to be doing. So, I pulled out this soft cotton t-shirt, and decided to pair it with these purple skinny jeans. Black leather flats, a circle scarf, and a slouchy vintage Coach bag finished my look. Innocent enough, right?  

As soon as I walked out the door, I knew it was a mistake. As I looked down at my outfit, I realized just what colors I was wearing: purple and black. In my house, that's a big no-no during football season. My mom is a die-hard Pittsburgh Steelers fan, and would never be caught dead near someone promoting the Baltimore Ravens. To make matters worse, the Raven's had just won a big game the night before.

Truthfully, I don't care about football a bit (which is why I didn't realize what I was wearing until later). However, I definitely learned my lesson that day. Let's just say that my mom was not happy when she saw what I wore. But, if you're a Ravens fan, this could be just the look for you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...