Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A week in Instagram






Happy Tuesday! As usual, here is my week in Instagram. 

P.S - Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter!

1. Enjoying one of the last days of warm weather by stretching out in the grass and going bare foot.

2. Looking up to a beautiful blue sky.

3. Last Saturday, I ran two 5k's in one day. Let me repeat: never again.

4. I stocked up for Hurricane Sandy with POP! gourmet popcorn. You can find it at TJ Maxx for about $2-3 a bag. It's highly addictive, and delicious.

5. I was very fortunate to only lose power for a couple of hours during the storm. Plus, it was light out! Yet, I still couldn't resist lighting several aromatic candles. It makes my room smell like Christmas!

6. As a result of having nothing to do during Hurricane Sandy, I wrapped Christmas presents. I am excited to have so many gifts ahead of time!

7. I love the way the banisters added shadow to the crack of light coming out of a spare room.

8. Every October, I always watch the Nightmare Before Christmas. I ended up watching it on Halloween this year.

9. I still add stickers to cards I send out. Yup, that's a Disney princess sticker. I am six years old.

10. The best part about going to a diner? Dessert. This time, I ordered pecan pie, and was delighted to have it come out still warm. Yum!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...