Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A week in Instagram






As usual, here's what my life has looked like in the past week. 

P.S. - Follow me on Instragram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter!

1. It's girl scout cookie season. My personal favorite? Tagalongs.

2. Last week, my friend Courtney and I went to check out in Honey Pig in Ellicot City. You get to cook your dinner at the table, which is awesome! Oh, and it's open 24 hours.

3. Sporting my new favorite fall lipstick, Revlon's Black Cherry. I added an extra touch of shine with Philosophy's Caramel Apple lipgloss.

4. Raking leaves is a surprisingly peaceful way to start Saturday morning.

5. Nothing gets me motivated to get out of bed better than an apple cinnamon filled doughnut from Dunkin Donuts.

6. These are the two dogs of the people I use to nanny for. They are outdoor dogs, so they don't spend much time inside. But how miserable do they look? I felt terrible!

7. Friday was my last day as a full-time nanny. I never thought I would say this, but I am going to really miss spending every morning and afternoon five days a week with them!

8. Looking up at King of Prussia mall. Seriously, heaven.

9. I got my first VoxBox from Influenster! Look for more to come about this box within a week or so.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...