Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A week in Instagram





As always, here's my week in Instagram.

P.S- Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter to stay up on my life in real time!

1. Crazy gorgeous sunset over the mall.

2. For a moment, I couldn't believe I was going to the grocery store in my pajamas. Then I remembered, I used to do this in college all the time!

3. I needed a full dinner plate for all my desserts! Apple, pecan, and pumpkin pie and sorbet! Major fatty right here.

4. Chilling in the car wash.

5. A tangled pile of Christmas lights.

6. Casually reading a picture book about D.C on the floor of Barnes and Noble.

7. 'Tis the season for gingerbread pinkberry with gingerbread crumbs, caramel sauce, and white chocolate crisps!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...