Saturday, November 24, 2012

Babysitter Interview



Shirt: American Eagle
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Minnetonka 
Pants: Mavi
Bag: Coach
Belt: Gap

So you thought I had a real job, right? That should mean that I shouldn't need to nanny or babysit anymore. Unfortunately, that's not quite the case. First of all, my current job is only temporary. Although there is a chance I may be hired permanently after my temporary term, there's also a chance that I will not. So, I'm trying to add any extra to the bank that I can for the time being. Hence, why I'm interviewing for more babysitting jobs. 

Since my last post on what to wear for a babysitting interview was fairly popular, I thought I would show another example of something appropriate for a laid-back interview. I started with the striped 3/4 sleeve tee and went from there. Normally, I would pair this shirt with khackis or jeans, but I decided to try something different with the cargo colored jeans, and I'm glad I did! To tie the whole ensemble together, I added brown accessories: moccasins, a bag, and a leather belt.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...