Thursday, November 15, 2012

Black Cherry



Jacket: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Shoes: Nine West

When I found this leather motorcycle jacket last summer on the clearance rack, I never imagined what a staple it would become in my wardrobe. After I bought it, I think I wore it once last year. Now, within the past couple of weeks, I have probably worn it about six or seven times. 

On this occasion, I was headed out to dinner with my family to celebrate my new job. In the end, I ended up wearing a bunch of things that I have never worn before. Among those items was my new berry colored lipstick, which I had previously been too afraid to try out. Somehow, everything kind of came together. And other than wobbling around on my four inch heels, I love how this turned out.  

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ah I Love this look on you!! I am totally going to pick up that lipstick too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...