Monday, November 26, 2012

College VoxBox


Here's my video showing what I got in my college VoxBox from Influenster. Important things to note:

1. I look like crap in this video. Please excuse my hawt Friday night wear.

2. I didn't mean to flip everyone off while pointing to my waterline! I didn't even notice until I was watching over this video.

3. I almost had a heart attack in the making of this video. I am lucky I made it out alive!

4. My room literally has the worst lighting as night.

5. Also, I got really confused in the last five seconds. No idea what was going on there.

As promised, here is the link for Influenster. You can either apply to be on the waiting list, or leave me your e-mail so I can send you an invite.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've been pretty skeptical about the influenster box. Does it take a lot of time? I remember doing luxx and totally just forgot about it. But I see a lot of people doing influenster... do you think I should? email me camilleatnevernaked@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...