Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Day of Work!



Cardigan: Anne Klein
Camisole: Gap
Pants: The Limited
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Kate Spade
Bag: Juicy Couture

On Monday, I had my first official day of work! Although the dress code in the office is pretty casual, I almost always want to get dressed-up. Plus, you know the saying "Dress for the job you want, not the job you have?" It's definitely one of my personal motto's. However, it gives me the flexibility to dress down if I am not feeling well, or if weather is really crappy.

I started with these new heather gray trousers I got from The Limited. I don't have many pairs of dress pants because I typically prefer dresses, but when I saw these for on clearance for $20, I couldn't resist! Plus, they didn't require alterations and perfectly brush the tops of my heels. Which let me tell you, never happens. I paired them with my favorite cashmere cardigan, my pink leather bowler bag, and some colorful baubles. Hopefully despite the casual dress code, I can manage to stay inspired!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Woooow!! I'm so happy you have a job! I wish is everything you expected :) Hope everything is good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...