Friday, November 16, 2012

Leather and Sequins



Jacket: Romeo and Juliet Couture
Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: I.N.C
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan
Necklace: Lilly Pulitzer

I don't go out much, so whenever I do I like to dress up. Okay let's be honest, I am too dressed up about 97 percent of the time. When I'm going out though, I have an excuse. If anyone were to ask me why I was so dressed up, I can actually say, "Oh, I'm going out." As opposed to my typical response; "I like getting dressed up."

On this particular occasion, I was going out for a good friend's birthday in our college town. Thankfully, the weather cooperated, and I was able to pull off a mini skirt in the middle of November without freezing to death. Just in case, I also brought along with me my new favorite jacket. Not only could it double as an extra layer to combat the potential cold weather, it makes me look a lot cooler than I really am. It was a necessity.  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...