Monday, November 5, 2012

No Nanny Problems



Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Jones New York
Pants: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: BCBG Max Azria
Earrings: gift

As the temperatures have been dropping, I have been struggling to come up with appropriate cute outfits for nannying. While I have plenty of sweater dresses and cashmere cardigans, those aren't exactly the most sensible things to wear while taking care of children. In the summer, it was very easy to throw on a cute tank and a pair of J. Crew 3 inch shorts. Now, I find myself always thinking, "I have nothing to wear!"

Does it really matter what I wear? Not really. It's not like the girls I take care of notice. However, I get dressed for myself. I love my clothes! And I hate the idea of things just sitting in the closet gathering dust. So, I came up with a fool-proof nanny uniform. Skinny jeans, 3/4 sleeve tees, scarves, and ballet flats. It's such a simple combination, but it really is perfect for nannying. Plus, when I run out with the girls, I feel so much better than if I just wore sweats and a ratty old t-shirt. No nanny problems here!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...