Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekend Wear



T-Shirt: TJ Maxx
Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Minnetonka
Bag: Lonchamp
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack

After a long week, all I ever want to do over the weekend is lay around, watch movies, and read. For strenuous activities such as these, I usually wear Juicy sweats and race t-shirts. However, whenever I dress like that, it's guaranteed one of  my friends ends up inviting me out somewhere and then I don't feel like getting changed! Could I be more lazy? I think not.

So this has become my weekend uniform - 3/4 sleeve tee, dark skinny jeans, and my fringe boots. Nothing special or original by any means, but comfy and presentable enough to leave the house at a moments notice. Works for me!

P.S - Sorry for the delay in this post! I lost Internet from Saturday until today, and I couldn't be happier to be apart of the 21st century again! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You look hot. I love the 70s look you've got going there. Even your hair looks perfect. And your smile is just priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...