Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winning Combinations



Shirt: Theory
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Necklace: Charter Club
Bag: Kate Spade
Socks: Macy*s

After the relaxing long weekend, I was ready to get back to work! Okay, I think I can count on one hand how many times I have said that in my life. But really though, I was! I was so excited, I spent a decent amount of time getting ready. I leisurely browsed my closet (because I woke up with plenty of time to spare),  spent an extra 10 minutes in the shower, and played with my eye make-up.

When I finally decided what to wear, I knew it was going to be one of my favorite new combinations. Typically when I wear this basic button-down, I pair it with navy or black. It always works, but it's not unexpected or different. But trying pairing pale blue with Pantone's color of the year, tangerine tango. Then you have a pairing that pops! It's fresh, new, and 100 percent more exciting than my standard matching. To avoid going too overboard, I finished off with some basic brown accessories and a string of pearls. In the end, I had a look that was perfect me - preppy with a twist. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...