Friday, December 7, 2012

A week in Instagram





As always here's my week in Instagram.

P.S - Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter!

1. So I may slightly have an obsession with the color pink. And hot pink and red together.

2. My massive stack of to-do lists is finally near completed! Nothing like the satisfaction of a red pen.

3. Here's what my daily face looks like as of recent. And why yes, I do need that much lip product.

4. How I spent my Friday at work... #employeeofthemonth

5. A quiet morning in the DC metro. I love it.

6. The most perfect red velvet cupcake from the Red Velvet Cupcakery in DC. I figured I should get the namesake cupcake!

7. In between the mess of catalogs, bills, and junk mail, it is so nice to pull out a handwritten letter from my college roommate.

8. What did I say about not having enough lip products?! Jenna Marbles refers to it as "goop hoarding". This is the small stash that accumulated in my purse over the course of three days!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...