Friday, December 14, 2012

Casual Friday



Shirt (borrowed from mom): Michael Kors
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Pants: BCBGeneration
Earrings: American Eagle
Shoes: Coach
I always have a hard time thinking of what to wear on Friday's. After a long week, it's hard to resist taking the easy way out in perfectly broken-in jeans, a soft tee, and a colorful scarf.  However, thanks to a late night raid in my moms closet last night, I knew exactly what I wanted to wear today! 

You know what I love about this outfit? I am basically wearing my lazy uniform: a cami, skinny jeans, and flats. But by simply adding this eye-catching blouse, my outfit is the furthest thing from boring! Love it when stuff like that happens.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...