Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas through Instagram









I figured I would save all my holiday shots from Instagram and compile them into one big post. So, here's what Christmas looked like at my house (and throughout the DMV) in the last month.

P.S. - Follow me on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date with me!

1. My favorite ornament on my Wizard of Oz theme tree this year, a glittery tinman.

2. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

3. A little bit of Paris in my bedroom.

4. Christmas cheer courtesy of Babar and a koala bear on the stairs.

5. My Hawaiian theme tree decked out for the holidays. Can you tell we have way too many trees?

6. It's not Christmas unless I watch all the classic claymation movies at least once.

7. Spritz cookies ready for the oven.

8. Sugar cookie cut-outs.

9. Another year, another Lilly Pulitzer ornament for my Hawaiian tree.

10. Although it's hard to tell, there are 61 blow ups in this photo!

11. A cute little snowman.

12. My boyfriend's grandparents puppy looked too adorable under the tree!

13. Annual tradition: checking out the Miracle on 34th street lights in Hampden, Md.

14. Festive place settings with bow napkins for Christmas Eve dinner.

15. My brothers and me before heading off to mass on Christmas Eve.

16. The large Christmas tree in my living room. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...