Wednesday, December 19, 2012

College VoxBox Review

A little white ago, I made a video about the College VoxBox I received courtesy of Influenster. Almost a month later, here's a follow up about the products I received.


These Broadway nails were one of the most exciting things that came in my box! So I don't have to repeat myself, check out the full review I did of them here.


Another one of the products I received are these tropical Necco wafers. Now, I know a lot of people who don't like Necco wafers. Honestly though, I have loved them for years! So, when I saw these included in my box, I was pretty excited. My personal favorite flavors were lime, coconut and strawberry! They were the perfect sweet little bite. However, I can't say the same about passion fruit, mango, or banana. I may be relatively prejudiced because I don't like those flavors to begin with. Regardless, I just didn't like those ones.



A surprising favorite in my box was the Pentel EnerGel-X pen. For years, I have only been using the Pilot easy touch pens, so I thought it might be difficult to adjust to using a ballpoint. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised! This pen writes very smoothly, doesn't budge, and is such a different color! While I don't think anything will ever replace my favorite pens, this has been very fun to use, and I will probably buy it again.


I've never taken energy supplements of any kind in the past, so I was skeptical when I received them. Overall, I thought the flavor was alright, but I didn't feel like I had any extra energy during the day. Honestly, I am a very energetic person as it is, which is why I have never taken them in the past. I definitely don't think I will be ever purchasing these.

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner

The final product that I received was the NYC's showtime glitter eyeliner. I've been a dedicated Urban Decay eyeliner user for years now, so I wasn't sure if I would like this near as much. And it's true, I didn't like it nearly as much. It's hard to compete with the creaminess and smudge proof Urban Decay, though! I think I would give this product a 3.5 out of 5. The color is a fun addition, and it goes on fairly easily. However, it's clear that the pencil is cheaply made, and it doesn't last all day.

Have any of you guys used these products? What did you think?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...