Friday, December 28, 2012

Facets of Fuchsia and Black Out



As the holiday season winds down, I have found that I have become bored with all the bright red and gold polish that I've been wearing. That's why for this week's manicure I decided to use an opaque black as my base. It's such a stark contrast from the colors that everyone else is wearing right now, and I love it! The black that I am wearing is "Black Out" by Sally Hansen. For the price, you cannot beat the quality and durability of the brand.

However, the holidays aren't quite over yet, so I knew I had to do a glitter finish. Although to be honest, no manicure is complete for me without glitter. I decided to use one of my all-time favorite glitters, "Facets of Fuchsia" by Revlon. The glitter has a jelly black base, so it pairs best with other dark polishes. See how I have worn it in the past here, and here.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...