Monday, December 10, 2012

Fallback Outfit



Cardigan: Calvin Klein
Camisole: Gap
Pants: J. Crew
Necklace: Lauren Ralph Lauren
Belt: Juicy Couture
Shoes: Coach

To say getting dressed this morning was difficult is an understatement. I stared at my closet for at least a half an hour in my bathrobe trying to find something decent to wear, but no dice. It doesn't help that the weather has been super wacky this week. Several mornings it has been in the 60s, and others it has been in the lower 30s. That makes it that much more difficult to pick out just the right thing to wear!

Thank goodness I have my fallback outfit - a bright cardigan, a solid colored camisole, and J.Crew minnie pants. Whenever I don't know what to wear, my fallback outfit almost always works.  Plus, because I have so many different colors of the three staples of my outfit, there are countless possibilities for new combinations. This time,  I used pops of turquoise to keep this outfit from feeling too stale. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...