Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Squints



Sweater: Lilly Pulitzer
Dress: Bailey 44
Necklace: Lord and Taylor
Shoes: Minnetonka
Belt: Gap

Has anyone seen the movie "The Sandlot"? I'm thinking the likelihood on this blog is pretty low, considering that fashion blogs and baseball don't always mix. However, I know there are a lot of 90s kids out there, and "The Sandlot" is kind of a quintessential 90s movie, so I thought I might throw it out there. Anyway, the point is that I am majorly squinting in all of these photos, which made me think of the one character in the movie, Squints. You would think the sun was blazing in my eyes, but no. 

Moving on. So remember how I was just talking about how I shouldn't wear cream in the winter time on account of being super pale? I couldn't help myself (again). This time though, I paired my cream sweater with this bright vibrant blue dress for a trip to the Newseum this past weekend. Although I'm not sure if this is much of an improvement, I think I may look slightly less pale. It's a start! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...