Thursday, January 24, 2013

Comfort Over Fashion pt. 2



Cardigan: Lacoste
Tank: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Lucky Brand

Just like yesterday, I chose comfort over fashion  again. It's so unlike me! However, when it's 16 degrees outside, you don't have much of a choice.

I started my outfit with my winter basics: a neutral colored cardigan, minnie pants that can be neatly tucked in, and my leather riding boots. All of these items are so versatile and can be worn in many different combinations, which makes me feel like I am getting my monies worth. To keep the rest of my outfit from feeling to drab, I decided to wear this new sequin tank I got over the holidays. It's the perfect way to add a little pizzazz to an otherwise basic ensemble!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is SO CUTE! Sequins are my absolute favorite and I love how you dressed the top down with an adorable slouchy sweater and riding boots! I love your blog - it's really great! I'm definitely going to follow you!

    xoxo Alyssa Jean

    http://theclassygirlsguidetocollege.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...