Friday, January 11, 2013

Fishnet Stockings



While shopping at Ulta recently, I stumbled upon this deep red polish from Essie called "Fishnet Stockings". And even though I have dozens of other great reds at home, I couldn't help from purchasing this one too. 

Although in these photos it looks like a traditional red, the color is much deeper than that. I would describe the color (once it dries), to look more oxblood and red brick than anything else. This polish would be a great addition to any nail polish collection - it's perfect for date nights, interviews, and every day wear. As with most Essie polish, this takes about three even coats for an opaque look. However, if you are looking for a less traditional manicure, I think this would look great with a layer of loose gold glitter over it!
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...