Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



Jacket: Tahari
Shirt: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Skirt: I.N.C
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: Lucky Brand

Just like every other News Year's Eve, I spent my day working. However, for the first time, I wasn't required to wear a uniform. So, knowing that I would be too tired after work to even entertain the idea of going out, I thought I would wear a little sparkle in an office appropriate manner. 

This gold sequined mini skirt from I.N.C was the perfect building block for my ensemble. It's comfortable enough to sit around in all day, but still looks festive and fun. As for the rest of my outfit, I wanted to keep the rest very casual. This skirt should be the star of the show, and I didn't want the rest of my look to compete. Plus, especially because I am not going out afterwards, I didn't want to look too dolled up. 

I paired my sparkly skirt with my favorite chambray button down, which adds just the right casual touch to my fancy mini. As for the rest of the outfit, all I wanted to do was bundle up - NYE was a chilly day! To finish the rest of my look, I threw on this cargo green blazer, opaque black tights, and leather knee-high boots. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...