Friday, January 4, 2013

Mod About You and Crown Me Already!



Thanks to one of my very good friends from college, I recently got a gift card for Ulta for my birthday. Do my friends know me well, or what? As soon as I walked into the store, I already knew what I would be getting - more nail polish! I can never, ever, have enough. My boyfriend never understands how I need so much nail polish. I can't explain it either, but I just always want to add to my collection.

This time, I just couldn't resist this baby pink polish from OPI called "Mod About You." Originally when I purchased it, I thought it might be too similar too "Fiji," by Essie, but this pink has more of a lavender base. In addition, this polish only required two coats unlike most polishes from Essie. I know this is going to look even prettier in the spring.

Of course, no manicure is ever complete without a little sparkle. For this week's manicure, I chose to paint my ring fingers with "Crown Me Already!" from OPI. It sets my manicure apart from everyone else, and never fails to put a smile on my face (or stop me from staring at my nails)!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...