Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Practical Fashion Choices



Sweater: C. Wonder
Pants: J. Crew
Boot Toppers: Nine West
Boots: Lucky Brand
Bag: Longchamp

For the most part, I would say I choose fashion over comfort. If I know I am going to be on my feet all day, I will probably still choose three-inch stiletto heels over comfy flats. On days when the temperatures fall in the low 30s, it's likely that I will still be sporting bare legs despite the chilly weather. Today though, was an exception to the rule. For once, I chose to be smart and dress according to what it would feel like outside.

I started with this chunky white sweater, as it is the warmest piece of clothing I own (I wasn't kidding that I am a slave to fashion). However, I wasn't sure what to wear it with, considering I just wore it the other week. After browsing my closet for at least a half an hour, I ended up pulling on these tomato red minnie pants. For finishing touches, I decided to wear my trusty riding boots with my boot toppers again. I love the layered look that it creates without all the bulk! Yet despite all my attempts to bundle up by wearing a heavy coat, cashmere gloves, and a scarf over top my ensemble, I was still freezing all day. I guess this is a sign that I really need to invest in warmer clothing!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...