Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow Day


Shirt (borrowed from mom): Michael Kors
Pants: Eileen Fisher
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Juicy Couture
Belt: Gap

There's nothing quite like Maryland weather. One day it's cloudless sunny day in the mid 60s, and the next day chilly rain is falling, and the thermometer doesn't hit above 32 degrees. For the last couple of days though, we've been experience below freezing temperatures, so I knew snow was imminent. Now as much as I love a good snow day, I was panicked about what to wear! As I mentioned earlier last week, my white turtleneck is the heaviest piece of clothing I own.  So other than that, I honestly had no idea what I could wear.

Lucky for me, I had forgotten about my back-up plan: my mom's closet! Whenever I am at a loss as to what I am going to wear on any particular day, I know I can always find something "new" that will give me some inspiration. Today, it was this long-sleeve studded gray shirt. Though it is not super heavy, it's warm enough to keep me comfortable on the chilliest of days. For extra protection against snow, I bundled up with a soft cream colored scarf, and sturdy boots. Now, how much longer until clear skies and spring weather?

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...