Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A week in Instagram





Here's what the past week or two has looked like courtesy of Instagram.

P.S - Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter to stay up to date with me!

1. Feeling extra preppy in a plaid button down and pearls.

2. Eating marshmallow fluff directly our of the jar is definitely one of my guiltiest of guilty pleasures.

3. Nerdy Ctrl-Alt-Delete pillows that perfectly suit my computer loving boyfriend personality.

4. My favorite mug for early-morning breakfasts.

5. Breaking in my Kate Spade earmuffs now that it's truly chilly enough to wear them!

6. Rainbow concrete courtesy of a little oil and rain.

7. I'm finally getting into the Harry Potter series! I'm only 10 years behind...

8. I haven't had a lot of luck in my car recently, so I am hoping having this rosary will keep me safe.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh no what happened to your car?! I used to eat nutella out of the jar... bad so bad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...