Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A week in Instagram






 I've had an extremely busy week, but it has been wonderful. Here's what it looked like through Instagram.

P.S. - Follow me on Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter!

1. I'm nannying for a new family, and I love their puppy! Here she is, soaking up the sun.

2. For once, I was having a healthy dessert. Fresh strawberries with a little sugar, and healthy serving of orange juice.

3. A refreshing pop of color at a local church.

4. As an early Valentine's day gift, my boyfriend took me NYC! Of course, we had to stop at the Met. I couldn't get enough of this view.

5. Bundling up to face the cold streets of the city before heading out for dinner and drinks.

6. I know it's touristy, but I love wondering around in the giant Toys-R-Us in Times Square. It makes me feel like a kid again!

7. Relaxing on the train ride home with a little light reading on my Kindle and a lemon-filled Krispy Kreme.

8. Typical Instagram sunset shot. #sorrynotsorry

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...