Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Here's what the past week or so has looked like through Instagram. Enjoy!
P.S - Keep up-to-date with me by following my Instagram (heytherekatrina) and Twitter!
1. Candy hearts are one of my biggest weaknesses.
2. Faschnaut day is a Pennsylvania Dutch tradition held on the same day as Fat Tuesday. Faschnaut means doughnut in German, so it basically means go eat a doughnut. Shout outs to my boyfriend and a college friend for letting me in on this awesome day!
3. Celebrating Valentine's day by treating myself to some fabulous studded flats.
4. I know I am BEYOND behind, but I am finally reading the Harry Potter series. I just finished the third book in the series, and I loved it!
5. A colorful display of fresh flowers.
6. Finishing off the remainder of my treats from Valentine's day.
7. Evening essentials: Coach poppy perfume and Illamasqua lipstick in Box.
8. Spending the afternoon with my boyfriend at a basketball game at his grad school.
9. Our view at the game from the student section. Pin It