Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Game Day



Sweater: Tommy Bahama
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Glasses: Kate Spade
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Bag: Longchamp
Shoes: Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan

Last weekend was absolutely perfect. I got to spend a lot of time with my boyfriend, heading up to our alma mater to see one of my best friends in a play, doing some shopping, and seeing a basketball game at my boyfriend's grad school. 

I wanted to get kind of dressed up for the game, even though I figured no one else really would be. Hey, when you're around kids all day, you want to wear the nice clothes you have whenever you can! I started with this cream colored sequined sweater I got while doing some birthday shopping with my Dad. I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, and I'm happy I finally had an opportunity to do so. Seeing as it's pretty lightweight it's not the best option for freezing cold weather, but it was good enough for a relatively mild winter day.

I paired it with my favorite pants at the moment. I originally considered just going with dark skinny jeans and 
my brown leather riding boots, but both of those choices just felt too heavy with this delicate sweater. Finally, I finished off with my gold glittered flats and my new signature, a crimson lip. I used to feel so self-conscious whenever I wore red lipstick, but now I wear it all the time without a care. Like they said in Hairspray, "a little touch of lipstick never hurt no one!" 
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...