Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gray Feeling



Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Scarf: Target
Pants: Delia*s Warehouse Sale
Shoes: Minnetonka

Just this week, I started reading 50 Shades of Grey. I know, I know, I know. As with most, things I am either way ahead of the trend, or finally catching onto something well after its heyday is over. This would be one of the latter cases. When I initially heard all the hype about the book, I wasn't sure I would like it, which is why I had passed it over. However, with relentless  persuasion from my friends and boyfriend, I have found myself reading the first book of the trilogy.

Anyway, the title inspired me to put together this neutral toned ensemble. As you may already know, I prefer to fill my wardrobe with bright and colorful pieces, and mix and match accordingly. On occasion though, I end up pulling a bunch of basic vanilla pieces out of my closet, and loving how it turns out. While this isn't one of my favorites looks, it's fun to do something a little different from my normal.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...