Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Betsey Johnson

Happy Valentine's Day! Love it or hate it, today is a day to celebrate love. Whether that's a bond shared between a mother and child, two childhood friends, or a husband and a wife, today is an excellent opportunity to show those who you love just how much you care.

I went for a simple look today. Although I wanted to do something more colorful and bright, my wardrobe is relatively limited at the moment. I started with my favorite jeans that I just cannot get enough of! I paired them with a simple oxford button down, and nude studded flats. It's a easy enough ensemble, but definitely a step up from my daily outfits.

I hope everyone has a special day! Even if you're single, today is prime time to enjoy Ben and Jerry's, chocolate, and your favorite romantic comedy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...