Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hunters and Stripes



Top: J. Crew
Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Hunters
Scarf: Calvin Klein

Since temporarily moving in with my boyfriend, I've been working with a very limited wardrobe. In addition to most of my clothing not being nanny appropriate, I only brought with me about an eighth of what I actually own. For those two reasons alone, I've been having an increasingly difficult time choosing what I'll wear on a regular basis. 

Today though, was a no-brainer. As soon as I looked out the window and saw that it was sleeting, I knew wearing my Hunters was a necessity. With that in mind, I was easily able to build the rest of my outfit. Breton stripes paired with dark skinny jeans are timeless classics, and a thick knit scarf was added for extra warmth.    
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...