Friday, February 1, 2013

Mod About You and Trombone



As I mentioned yesterday, I love Valentine's day! However, now that it is officially February  it's more socially acceptable to embrace different shades of pink and red in your everyday wear. I decided to start by painting my nails for the occasion, and I love how it turned out!

For the majority of my nails, I used OPI's "Mod About You." I got it a couple of months ago, and have already worn it several times. It's the prettiest shade of pale pink, and has great application. For my ring finger, I used Essie's "Trombone." It's a sheer red jelly, which mean it can easily end up looking sloppy if you don't apply the polish evenly. Despite that, it's still one of my favorite reds. 

Are you doing your nails for Valentine's day?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...