Wednesday, February 6, 2013

New Direction



Shirt: American Eagle
Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Minnetonka
Scarf: Victoria's Secret

At this point in my life, I have absolutely no direction. Now, if you had told me that nine months ago at my graduation, I honestly can say that I would have passed out. However, I am trying to accept that I am going to have to roll with the punches, and go with the flow (which is truly so unlike me). While just two weeks ago I was miserably making a 70-mile commute everyday to my temp job, I have now found myself nannying and interning again.

It's crazy just how quickly my life can turn around, but it is what it is. I'm working a lot less, but I love what I am doing. I never thought that I would miss taking care of other people's children, but while working my temp job doing customer service, I realized I did. In addition to nannying, I'll be interning with a lifestyle magazine in the northern Virginia area. Honestly, despite the fact that I am scared of all the uncertainties my future holds, I am ready for this new direction. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...