Monday, February 25, 2013

Office Hours



Shirt: Ralph Lauren
Camisole: Calvin Klein
Skirt: Kate Spade
Shoes: Lucky Brand
Boot Toppers: Nine West

Currently, I'm only working one day a week - Friday. The rest of my week is reserved for nannying, but Friday is for my internship! I work in the marketing department for a small lifestyle magazine in northern Virginia, and I love it. I am getting so much experience, and am delighted to have a break from being with kids all day. Plus, it gives me an opportunity to dress up! The office is pretty casual (especially considering it's Friday), but I love to break out my skirts and button-downs and feel like adult again.

Even though it was pretty chilly, I decided to bare a little leg in my new navy pencil skirt. Once I decided on that piece, I knew I wanted the rest of my outfit to preppy. So, I pulled out this classic white button down, brown leather boots, and these chunky boot toppers. Even though almost everyone else in the office was wearing jeans, I just feel so much more put together in a classic skirt. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...