Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pastels



Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Shoes: Minnetonka

Spring is just around the corner, although it certainly doesn't feel like it! I wake up almost every morning to dreary gray skies, and a chance of snow, rain, or sleet. However, I know that in the blink of an eye the nights will get longer, the flowers will bloom, and the sun will be out in the morning. Until that day, I'm working on brightening up my daily ensembles with pastels.

This lilac long-sleeved tee from Gap is one of my favorites. Of course, I realized too late that I wanted one in every color. I've stopped in just about every Gap that I've come across, and none have this basic tee! Anything that I've seen in stores that looks similar isn't made with the same material, or it doesn't have the crew cut neckline. So, if anyone sees this style online - please let me know!

Instead of pairing my tee with skinny jeans, I pulled out my beloved khakis. After four years working at Target and as a college tour guide, I never thought that I would wear them ever again. However, I was proven wrong. These pants are just too versatile to give up! In addition to being perfect for casual office wear, I love how they make pale colored tops stand out.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...