Monday, February 4, 2013

Smart Combinations


Shirt: J. Crew
Pants: J. Crew
Shoes: Hunters
Necklace: Claire*s

When I was in high school, I had the best French teacher. Initially, I only took French to fulfill my foreign language requirement. However, I liked my teacher so much, I stuck with it all four years. Just picture an awesome teacher, and you can imagine what she was like. The perfect accent, adorable French cartoons for us to watch when ordinary lectures weren't holding our attention, and the classiest wardrobe. In particular, I remember this navy blue suit with skinny pink pinstripes that she wore. It was so chic!

I had never really thought about a navy and pink combination before. However, after seeing it on her, I fell in love. It's such a smart pairing! Truly, it's not much different than black and pink. Yet, I think it feels a little more soft and feminine - not as strictly business. That's where my inspiration for today's outfit came from. It was perfect for venturing out into the snowy weather for grocery shopping, and a showing of Silver Linings Playbook. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...