Friday, February 8, 2013

Think Pink!



Top: Juicy Couture
Pants: Lilly Pulitzer
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Minnetonka

I am obsessed with these pants. I wore them just last week, the week before that, and again today! Normally, I try to avoid wearing the same thing multiple times throughout the week (other than basic blue jeans), but I these pants are just too versatile! Plus, with Valentine's day just around the corner, these pants feel more appropriate than ever.

I couldn't resist pairing these coral colored jeans with a neon pink tee. I've always loved analogous color schemes (colors that are adjacent to each other on the color wheel), and this has to be one of my favorite pairings to date. I finished off with some bright lipstick, a soft scarf, and my worn-in moccasins. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...